I payed them 49.99 for the rent to own program and I can not access the web site.Is anyone talking lawsuit yet?

My agents name is Jamie, his # is 2055. I have called several times and sit on hold forever. My successful calls have been at 6am mtn time. I call as they open.

Member support has told me over and over that my account is fine. I just need to type my username in capitals and then my password. I have also sent e-mails, and have had no replys to those.

I will be on the phone tomorrow.Wish me luck.

Had an Experience with Foreclosure?

Comments

Agreed to the $1.95 and 7 day $9.95.Called and called and called to cancel...all agents were always busy and would have to call back later...or at least a 10 minute wait.

They charged me twice today $39.95. That's $80!!! What do I do!???

***!!!:(

I only paid the 1.95 and refused the mailing list.I have been able to access the entire listing site complete with addresses.

However, I told them I was only utilizing the trial period. To shot at and missed - not sure who you bank with but you should simply be able to contact your bank and put a stop to their debits. Report them as fraud if they are debiting your account against your wishes. To truly find foreclosures, the best thing to do is to go to the courthouse and physically go through the books and see which homes are truly up for foreclosure.

I did find one address in our area thru them we might be interested in, however; we won't be checking it out thru them. We will be checking it out thru a local bank. Watch your account closely, and get a confirmation when you cancel.

I have even been able to contact member services as I had a question.One thing I did find out is that the site works on IE but not firefox.

I knew this was a scam.I was *** and didnt go with my gut feeling.

I glad this was posted. I hope that they only got me for $1.95.

I have to keep check on my account.Good luck to all of us.

Im new member of foreclosureagency.com.That's all is *** that they are trying people fool :upset.

So friend suggestion it is not only they are charging for listing, they are charging for nationalreopnetwork.com,publicloan.com,rebound services $39.99 for each.:( .So check the bank statement.

Friend, they dont allow to speak with earlier agent who gave to you first time details, supervisor/manager either and they dont have no mailing address.

ITS ALL IS SCAM

Story, Wyoming, United States #95965

:) I WAS FEELING LIKE THIS WEN I FOUND OUT BOUT THE PROGRAM I JUST TRIED TO GOOGLE IT WEN I WAS AT WRK FOR THE FIRST TIME AND IM READING THIS LIKE WAT THE...I WAS CANCELLING THIS MORNING WEN A MALE TLD ME WE WLL EXTEND IT TILL JAN 5TH OKAY LET ME PUT YOU ON HOLD WHLE I FIND YOU SOME HOUSES ON HOLD FR 5MINS PLUS!!! THIS HOW I FEEL NW :( im a recian so they dnt want to play!!!

I have been scammed as well.I am canceling my membership today.

I cant find a list anywhere.Keep me posted.

Iam a new member and this is only my second days and my account is doing the same thing.They told me that their system is down and the can give me some of the listover the phone.Iam not going to keep going through this I only have a week.

hi my advice to everyone try to find a other way to look for a home cause their just tring to get what they can get and if we let them they're going to keep on they got me but nomore GOD BLESS TO EVERYONE

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #91342

I TOO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED,TALKED TO STEVE, #3008, NOW CAN'T FIND HIM,ONLY COST ME 1.00 SO FAR. AM GETTING OUT LIKE MY SON SAID FOR ME TO DO.

gOD BLESS ALL OF YOU

EVELYN

YOU PEOPLE HAVE ALL BEAN FORECLOSURE AGENCIED!!!!!!