I originally called into Foreclosureagency.com and they gave me all the info and promised my packet in 3-5 days. After 10 days I called them again. "It's on the way" is what I heard that day. So I waited. I had to call them numerous times to check on my packet which never did end up coming.

Finally after 3 weeks, they did give me a log-in ID and password however so I could go to the website. I got on the website and I listed the homes I was interested in and when I went to look at the houses I had marked and they were occupied. I never got out of the car to ask any questions for fear these people hadn't even been evicted yet. Thank god! What an embarrassment that would of been.

Come to find out these houses had been sold already and some as long ago as last summer. I am now in the process of getting this closed out. I am in fear that now they have my credit card # they may keep charging me or worse.

I am so glad I decided to check on this website and saw the things the other people have been through. Wish me luck.

Had an Experience with Foreclosure?

Comments

thats true thought you have to listen CAREFULLY 8)

Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States #11358

I apologize that you had a bad experience, My experience has been great- and after 3 months am still a satisfied customer.From your statement you said you recevied your log in after 3 weeks??

that was given to me the day I signed up- also it had been 5 days and I called in about not receiveing my listings and I had my listings resent to me and was treated fairly by this company.

I think it is the ones who do not listen while they are on the phone with the person signing up are the only ones who have issues.:zzz :zzz :zzz