I, too, believe I have been scammed into signing up for something that doesn't exist.I found the add to purchase a repo or foreclosed house in the Carroll County Pennysaver.
It said all you need is $1.95 for S/H to preview the booklet. Then it would be $14.99/mo. to renew. However, I contacted a real estate agent friend and she told me she never heard of such a thing, and that it was probably a scam.
I have tried to cancel, but they put me on hold indefinitely, so now I am forced to cancel my card. Anyway, why would anyone need this very small booklet if you can access it on the web. Upon accessing it on the web, the user name and password I was given doesn't work.
Never, ever, do something if it looks too good to be true, no matter how cheap.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..."
- "I got car car loan with Santander USA. I have made payments on my automobile every month. I know twice I called in and told the company I was unable..."
- "I have a 2006 trailblazer ext and the finish is peeling off the rims. The dealership replaced them once and a year later it is happening again. I have been..."
- "You will see Colodetox advertized all over, in chats, on the net. The latest colon cleanse scam to hit the net. They claim to have a natural product that will..."
- "I ordered a duck vase flower display. The ONLY reason I paid 80+ for the bouquet was for the duck vase. So imagine my surprise and disappointment when I found..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."