I, too, believe I have been scammed into signing up for something that doesn't exist.I found the add to purchase a repo or foreclosed house in the Carroll County Pennysaver.
It said all you need is $1.95 for S/H to preview the booklet. Then it would be $14.99/mo. to renew. However, I contacted a real estate agent friend and she told me she never heard of such a thing, and that it was probably a scam.
I have tried to cancel, but they put me on hold indefinitely, so now I am forced to cancel my card. Anyway, why would anyone need this very small booklet if you can access it on the web. Upon accessing it on the web, the user name and password I was given doesn't work.
Never, ever, do something if it looks too good to be true, no matter how cheap.109b2ee0 review #115730
You may also like
- "An employee and financial coach (the employees brother) at "Strategies For Wealth", in White Plains, NY, advised my wife and I that we should set up a whole life plan..."
- "Person representing above organization selling the wonderful services of an small business organization that will represent lots of benefits to my company. I tried to explain to him that was..."
- "Mark Dulisse Used Deceptive Marketing Practices to Defraud & Deny Customer Refund &...Mark Dulisse aka Freedom 55 Financial aka Dominating GoogleI ordered an online digital product called Dominating Google that..."
- "Greatwood veterinary hospital tried to kill our dog by giving her ivermectin and then did not watcher or see that the med dose is not to be gave to mix..."
- " All my Invicta Watches are broken. I had crown problems, bezel problems, even the the hour markers on the dials falling off. Is that Swiss Made?..."
- "I have used Charmin Ultra for years, and have usually bought it by the case at Sam's Club. I recently bought a new case at Sam's Club, and it..."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "This company located in Woodbridge Virginia has nothing to do with all of the complaints on this web page. The company APPLIANCES CONNECTION is in New York, and the complaints..."
- "Project: Remodel kitchen and 1/2 bath. Install kitchen counter bar-top and ceramic tiles in both areas (major part of project). The project started 12/13/12 with a contract completion date of..."