I, too, believe I have been scammed into signing up for something that doesn't exist.I found the add to purchase a repo or foreclosed house in the Carroll County Pennysaver.
It said all you need is $1.95 for S/H to preview the booklet. Then it would be $14.99/mo. to renew. However, I contacted a real estate agent friend and she told me she never heard of such a thing, and that it was probably a scam.
I have tried to cancel, but they put me on hold indefinitely, so now I am forced to cancel my card. Anyway, why would anyone need this very small booklet if you can access it on the web. Upon accessing it on the web, the user name and password I was given doesn't work.
Never, ever, do something if it looks too good to be true, no matter how cheap.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "This place is terrible! They have no customer service skills and getting a manager to call you back is next to impossible. My salesman was Jordan insanely unprofessional..."
- "BEWARE! www.schooloftrade.com & www.sidewaysmarkets.com is a scam and Joseph James is a fraud now desperately trying to cover up for years of deceit and lies. SOT has recently updated their..."
- "I hate and I mean hate this company 17%....really and my car payment is $479. This was the worst mistake ever. This was my first car loan and I was..."
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick & the current ISHRS Leadership are a DISGRACE!!!!This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only.For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, President of..."
- "Dropped my wifes vehicle off for the 99.00 brake job. I could have done it myself but for only 99.00 why do it myself. I couldn't go wrong with a..."
- "This if the POOREST workmen ship quality ever. One would think I went to a flea market to purchase. I purchased a sectional with left and right recliners in May of..."
- "I opened a checking account with Citibank in NYC, and within 60 days started receiving a spam email newsletter from Citibank with various suggestions on how to take vacations, new..."
- "This new system, all the hoops and the bs that you have to go through to purchase the "bitcoins" to post on backpage. They deleted my ad due to "Community..."
- "I'm an IT guy and I bought a sweet spa from PHTS. The reviews are posted every month from the same dude just a new spin?!! If you have a..."